Obligatory reminder that any info provided below are generic in nature (i.e., there is no guarantee they apply to specific individuals or scenarios). The contents are also simplified to make each post a light read. They cannot substitute personal consultations or information provided to you by your clinician.
6. Maladaptive Attempts at Adaptation as the Basis of Mental Health Problems.
8. A Meaningful Explanation of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT).
9. An Introduction to Psychodynamic Therapy (PDT).
10. The Principle Behind Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT).
11. How the Therapeutic Relationship / Interactions can be “Active Ingredient” of Treatment.
12. Why So Many Therapies Work “Equally Well” for So Many Psychological Disorders?
13. The Basis of Dissociative Identity aka Multiple Personality Disorder.
Copyright © Psyc Spot Psychology Clinic Pty Ltd (2020)
Address: Suite 7 / 61-71 Mentmore Ave, Rosebery NSW 2018 (Level 1, The Cannery)
Phone: 0415 811 277
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com